Posts Tagged ‘vents’
I’ve used the snazzy new uploader tool to submit my final version of Angry Caverns with 10 minutes to spare even!
ANGRY CAVERNS – by HybridMind – August 28th-30th, 2009
Created from scratch for Ludum Dare 15′s 48hr game competition
You are the angry caverns. You awaken one day to find many creatures living inside of you. This pisses you off. Destroy as many as you can.
How To Play:
- Click on the stalactites and bubbling vents to trigger your attacks.
- You will have limited time on each level
- Chain attacks for big combo points
- Glowing creatures are worth more bonus points
- Bigger completion bonuses for more creatures killed
- Supports online leaderboards!
Coded in Flash / ActionScript 3.0 using the Flash CS4 IDE and using Dr. Petter’s sfxr for sound effects. I composed both music loops in Reason.
Feel free to email me at dave [at] hybridmind.com or visit my blog and leave me a comment.
I’ll be working on this game some more so any thoughts or suggestions while be taken into consideration for the post-compo version! Thanks for playing and I hope you have a good time with it!