Posts Tagged ‘rpg game’
* A new logo of XIXGAMES for the game intro:
* New doors game system, until you kill the mobs around you cant pass to the next room (today I replayed “No More Heroes” for PS3 and this people use the same , ah, guys from Darksiders do this trick also )
* A new intro, first show the XIXGAMES logo, then run three animations in 3D with a particle system and another in 2D for the play buttons.
* Magic and physicial Combat systems are more efficient now, there is a new spell also (icebolt). Player can die now XD and return to the menu very fast. There are new sound fx also, when you get hitted and new sounds for the spells also, there is a random sound for repeated tasks. Damage is calculated this way:
-- Compute damage with armor and so on local nResist = 1.0 - this.Resistance ( )/100.0 local damage = magicalPower * nResist this.health ( this.health ( ) - damage )
* Added a chest system based on proximity sensors, it works like the Dungeon Hunter (iOS), when you are near a chest, the physical attack button change to a button with a opened chest, I’m working on this now
* Scene loading mechanics, thanks to Davit Masia, who made me the Loading Screen and help me choose the right font for the title
* Camera movement with touch support: this part was a little bit hard to accomplish because of the current Camera Script had already touch controls and rotations in x,y,z
Things to be added:
- more mobs
- two scenes with 2 simple gameplays
- level up mechanics
- final bosses!
This is a video from Pc (Windows 7) this time: