Posts Tagged ‘Pixen’
Alright, guys—I’m in!
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the tools I’ll probably end up using:
- Engine: Impact
- Editor: Sublime Text 2
- Graphics: Photoshop, Pixen, Wacom tablet, pen & paper
- Audio: Famitracker, GarageBand, various acoustic instruments
I’m going to attempt to write all of my source code in CoffeeScript, as I’ve been meaning to give it an honest go. I wrote a custom build system for Sublime+Impact+CoffeeScript, which I’m keeping my fingers crossed about. Desk shots/food shots/excitement/wailing to come. Looking forward to it, and good luck, everyone!
As a lof of people here, this will also be my first Jam.
I will use:
- Objective-C (what means that the game will be for Mac OS X or iOS. Is there any restriction of platform?)
- Cocos2D game engine
- cfxr (for sound effects)
- Grafx2, Pixelmator and Pixen (for graphics)
- Audacity (for music)
- GitHUB (to share the code)
BTW, I am a Brazilian that live in Hsinchu, Taiwan. I was following the list and didn’t find nobody from Taiwan. If you are from ROC and wanna gather, please leave a comment.