Posts Tagged ‘pirate’
It’s called “The Heaving Depths” and it’s mainly about my fear of dark spots in the water when I go swimming. But cleverly disguised as an RPG and a love story between two girls.
I barely got any sleep, my code started breaking apart at the seams after a while, but I kept at it.
If you play it, and feel the urge to tell me what you liked or disliked about it, please do, I’m all ears. I’m probably going to finish this if there’s enough interest, so it’d be cool if I made something you guys like to play.
Let me grab the opportunity to tell everyone how much I love, love LOVE LD, I never want to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone for making this, my 6th Ludum Dare a joy to participate. Thank you for making games, thank you for commenting on other peoples’ games, thank you thank you thank you!
Expect a postmortem and a timelapse soon.
So, I did not complete anything for this Ludum Dare. Maybe next time.
What Went Wrong
- Could not come up with a good idea for the theme
- Sick with a persistent headache all weekend
- Debugging quirks in Unity took longer than expected
What Went Right
- I liked what I made
- The character controls feel good
- The animation is kind of nice
- I think it could have been kind of fun if I had a few more days