Posts Tagged ‘photo’
ZOMG LD 30! time flies!
This time I made a promise to myself to make a multiplayer game so this week I spent some time looking at the Unity multiplayer features!
I’ll also be streaming from a stable connection this time, for everyone to see…
Anyone else doing LD here in Berlin?
Wish me luck!
- Office – Check!
- Twitch Stream – Check!
- Github Repository – Check!
- Music playlist – Check!
- Unity – Check!
- Food & Snacks – Not Check (Will have to get something later)
- “I’m in” post – Check!
Obligatory workspace post:
Also here’s an visible link for my
Here’s a time lapse from last weekend’s coding/graphics/sfx/music binge, also known as Ludum Dare! The soundtrack in the video is the music I created for the game. You can check out the game here!
ahhh wake up and makeyourself full of potassium
and write the first big todo list :
- fix the keyboard input
- fix the mouse input
- make char movement, with animation
- add map and screen scrolling
- define map in a txt file
- draw tiles
- draw trees
- draw rocks
- draw coin
- draw 10 different vegetables
- draw 3 different quest givers
- draw 3 enemies
- add to the quest giver to code to show the quest
- all the char to gather stuff
- add random code to add vegetables to places in the map
- add coin counter
- add bomb key and bomb damage
- make enemies move and attack
- buy bombs
- add life control and die event
- create bomb machine
- create main menu
This is not my first time, and I hope is not the last
Planning to use on this one the current beta version of my framework that I started on LD15, that was made in Java, meanwhile I add Lua language to the mix, and support for android … here is the link for this alpha version http://jaga.athanazio.com/2009/12/alpha-version/