Posts Tagged ‘macosx’
As a lof of people here, this will also be my first Jam.
I will use:
- Objective-C (what means that the game will be for Mac OS X or iOS. Is there any restriction of platform?)
- Cocos2D game engine
- cfxr (for sound effects)
- Grafx2, Pixelmator and Pixen (for graphics)
- Audacity (for music)
- GitHUB (to share the code)
BTW, I am a Brazilian that live in Hsinchu, Taiwan. I was following the list and didn’t find nobody from Taiwan. If you are from ROC and wanna gather, please leave a comment.
Hey folks- finished my game:
- Windows build
- Mac build
- Source (linux build instructions in readme, requires Gosu available from RubyGems)
You’ve received 4 scrambled images of possible cryptids:
Use your Crypto-Computer ™ to unscramble them!
You have 1 minute to complete your task before the
evidence is lost forever. You will receive a
30 second bonus for each cryptid you discover.
Each cryptid image is made up of 4 individual pieces.
Unscramble each cryptid by clicking on the numbered boxes
to rotate a distinct piece of the puzzle image.
* Left mouse button for clockwise rotation.
* Right mouse button for counter-clockwise rotation.