Posts Tagged ‘glaucon’
I made some changes based on the feedbacks !
- fixed animation, to animate only when the char was in movement
- add some instrunctions of how to fire
- increase the distance of the border of the screen to avoid zombie-suprises
- changed the torch throw to allow multiple torches
- fixed level 3 and add a level 4
- criated a windows exe
- fixed some screen flickering
- reduce the maximum speed of the zombies
- generated some random textures for the ground
thanks all for the feedbacks !! this helped a lot to enhance the Java engine that Im building.
ouch, that was close 30 minutes to the end and the jar file was giving me problems hehehehe, allways forgeting the deploy details !! but at the end everything is fine, and the final version is on the air.
thanks all !! that was a real fun !
yeah baby we have artifacts !! =)
Glaucon lost in the cave will have to search for some artifacts so he can open the door, and look for some enlighment at the next cave…
aha, the char is moving around with the light folowing =)
aha ! now I can go to sleep… I have the ideia to dream on Glaucon after a boring class from Plato fall in a cave and have to escape from it, but in order to escape will have to find the sequence that opens the door of the cave, the keys are around the cave, but you cant see all around because the light dont go too far … and watch out the monsters of the cave Glaucon !! throw fire on it !!
here are the drafts