Posts Tagged ‘AGS’
The player controls Rain, who has come to HPE Lunar Facility #26 in search for answers to many questions. Surrounded by a great vacuum her only companion is an AI. It helps her get through the days under a black sky, and the nights under thousand silent eyes.
Two months into her endeavor a call from Earth…
I would appreciate if you took the time to play and comment on it, it’s really short. I would especially be interested in whether Rain and the setting are something you’d like to see more of. I’m excited for the character and the setting but since my time is limited I’d like to find out whether people would play it.
Be sure to check the game’s page in the next few days as I am trying to put together a timelapse as well as a gameplay video.
The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed that the Enhanced Edition of Plan M went up earlier today.
It adds a laundry-list of brilliant stuff, and you probably owe it to yourself to play it. Not that I’m biased or anything.
- A complete soundtrack, which will get stuck in your head for days.
- Sound FX for loads of important actions and events, and also for several completely useless ones.
- A menu (wow!) which allows you to load a previous save without having to watch the entire intro again.
- Two (count ‘em!) completely new scenes, which further develop the characters of Dr. M and Señor Banana (it makes sense if you’ve played it).
- Many new interactions and animations, to make the world seem more alive.
- A re-written ending, to properly end the story.
- Literally tens of bug fixes and tweaks to make the game more fun, based on your feedback.
There may even be more features which I have forgotten about. That’s right – I can’t even keep track of how awesome it is compared to the original release.
No voice pack as yet, I’m afraid. If the demand is there, I’m sure a few days can be set aside for the recording of one.
Post-Mortem version, with display-setup, and few extra contents.
Version Post-Mortem, avec paramètres d’affichage, et contenus additionnels
→ (notamment le jeu en version française)
Download (RAR-archive) : Post-Mortem RAR Version
Download (ZIP-archive) : Post-Mortem ZIP Version