Posts Tagged ‘Adventure Game Studio’
The eagle-eyed amongst you might have noticed that the Enhanced Edition of Plan M went up earlier today.
It adds a laundry-list of brilliant stuff, and you probably owe it to yourself to play it. Not that I’m biased or anything.
- A complete soundtrack, which will get stuck in your head for days.
- Sound FX for loads of important actions and events, and also for several completely useless ones.
- A menu (wow!) which allows you to load a previous save without having to watch the entire intro again.
- Two (count ‘em!) completely new scenes, which further develop the characters of Dr. M and Señor Banana (it makes sense if you’ve played it).
- Many new interactions and animations, to make the world seem more alive.
- A re-written ending, to properly end the story.
- Literally tens of bug fixes and tweaks to make the game more fun, based on your feedback.
There may even be more features which I have forgotten about. That’s right – I can’t even keep track of how awesome it is compared to the original release.
No voice pack as yet, I’m afraid. If the demand is there, I’m sure a few days can be set aside for the recording of one.
Post-Mortem version, with display-setup, and few extra contents.
Version Post-Mortem, avec paramètres d’affichage, et contenus additionnels
→ (notamment le jeu en version française)
Download (RAR-archive) : Post-Mortem RAR Version
Download (ZIP-archive) : Post-Mortem ZIP Version