Ludum Dare 24
August 24th-27th 2012 :: Theme: Evolution
Coin-Operated Afternoon - Pierrec - Jam Entry
IMPORTANT, READ THIS (it's for your own sake):
Like...369MB...ZIPPED! (No setup though, just unzip and run the Playsomething.exe. Run winsetup.exe to play windowed)
So it mighttake around 20minutes for you to download it. (And one more to unzip it) Try the two mirrors, pick the best.
"-What ?! 20 minutes ?! What am I going to do during 20 minutes ?"
Errr...I don't know,maybe you can try some other games. I heard there are plenty of them around here.
"-But why is it so huge ?!"
Because it's a stop-motion animated game that contains things you won't find in any other games, like :
- 15 different endings
- Stunning photographic animations
- Pieces from more than 20 boardgames (will you find them all ?)
- 2011 photographs (the last one was too offending)
- Hellboy on a poney
- Torrid sex and crossword sex
- Insane violence and sane violence
- As much strategy as tactics (and you might find an interstellar battle)
- Orcs, zombies and panties
- Silly dialogs
- A subjective typology of boardgames gameplay and their subtle impact on sociologic relationships, personal development and flat-wasting.
- Oh yeah and pixels too.
You'll have to make a boardgame session evolve through the dialogs.
We had A LOT of fun making this, we hope you'll have some too!
(Oh yeah...and no sound. Maybe in a future version)
You must sign in to comment.