Ludum Dare 24
August 24th-27th 2012 :: Theme: Evolution
The Origin of Faeces - pentaphobe - 48 Hour Compo Entry
You are an Ape who, upon reading of the Pope's insistence that evolution is "Just a Theory," decides to do something about it.
Unfortunately there are vast parts of this that are unfinished. Some things I'd like to add for the Jam:
* fix the Hazards system. it was fun
* fix the (extremely broken) tree swinging
* add the projectile weapon mentioned in the title.
But it's 5 minutes until the end of submission hour and my (3g) internet only just started 'working' again :|
== Source ==
I'll chuck the source up on github soon - just going to go through and clean out some of the bug-testing cruft and post the link separately.
== Updates ==
28 of August
- added an updated/bugfix version with quite a few little tweaks
- this is just mostly stuff that irked me, but I'm kind of inspired to spend 24hrs on it just to add the stuff that almost made it in (mostly hazards, the boss and the intro "movie" as I life got in the way of participating in the jam)
- there's a change log on github here: https://github.com/pentaphobe/Origin-of-Faeces/blob/Source-Only/CHANGELOG.md
27/28 of August
- Added a Mac build (still no windows projector). This is still the exact same version as the compo and should be used for rating rather than any future bugfixes.
- Added link to the github repo. Comments are thin on the ground at the moment, but I'll update over the next couple of days (in between playing all these sweet games!)
You must sign in to comment.