Ludum Dare 23
April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
T in Y World - Tom 7 - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Tried something experimental this time. This is a ZZT homage with some twists that I don't want to spoil. It's more clever than it looks, I hope.
- Very expensive simulated color-ASCII graphics
- Content & technology double-whammy
- False dichotomy
- Four new music tracks, including shamelessly self-referential theme song
- You can turn off the annoying music
- Spoiler 1
- Thrilling Computer Science based gameplay
- Integrated level editor
- Spoiler 2
- Boss battle!!
The only difference between the jam and compo versions is performance; I found out after uploading that the game is quite slow on non-awesome computers. But judge fairly:
My old games:
I made a timelapse with webcam which I will upload soon.
Love you forever,
You must sign in to comment.