Ludum Dare 23
April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
My Little Planetoid - matthias_zarzecki - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Build an outpost on your own little planetoid. Gather resources and get access to new buildings, and launch satellites and ships into space!
- Real graphics. That's it. Nobody can ever surpass this.
- Beautiful environments
- Serene and fitting soundtrack
- A failure-state (no call-of-duty-esque handholding here)
- Challenging & cerebral gameplay (may differ from person to person)
- Possibilities for emergent gameplay
- Multiple ways to play
- Space-ships! Space-objects. Space-PLANETS
You control the entire game with the mouse. Everything else is self-explaning within the game.
Also available for your convenience: A timelapse-video, and windows- and mac-standalone-files.
Fixed a highly critical bug. Just a single line in comments caused the Destroy-button to not appear.
I uploaded the "space-banjo-theme", for all your soundtrack-related needs :).
//Review! (sort of)
Dogbomb made another Ludum-Dare-review, My LIttle Planetoid shows up at 9:50
I wrote a post-mortem. Read on for insight into my brain.
My Little Planetoid appears on RockPaperShotgun. According to them it "has stupidly impressive graphics given the timeframe it was built in." It's also being likened to Spore :P
You must sign in to comment.