Ludum Dare 23
April 20th-23rd 2012 :: 10 Year Anniversary! :: Theme: Tiny World
Tondie and Zupe - Cosmologicon - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Requries an HTML5 capable browser. Chrome is strongly recommended. Firefox has some problems.
This is sort of a cross between a platformer and a tower defense. It should take maybe 25 minutes to beat it. If you're stuck, here's some tips:
* You start the game able to double jump (jump in the air), and you can upgrade it later.
* At the beginning, collect money to advance the game. When you reach $250, you get the ability to grow. After that, keep growing to advance the game.
* Grow will only work if you have 90/100 health or higher.
* You have to be standing at the base of a structure to upgrade it.
* The final boss has a pretty small hit box, right in the middle of its dome. Attack from above and try to hit it right in the center. Launchers upgraded about 6 times are excellent for getting up there.
You must sign in to comment.