Ludum Dare 22
December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
The Lonely Alien - Chaoslab - Jam Entry
The Lonely Alien.
It is a Psychedelic Text Adventure with Art and Music.
- 3 Sound Tracks .OGG Audio File Format (8m 47s total)
- Over 29 Locations each with there own Hand Drawn Art.
- 26 Items to Use and Solve Puzzles with.
- 11.7mb Download with Source Code.
- The rest you can figure out.
Run's on Pure Java no other downloads required.
Choosing the softer 72h option made completing my 2nd Ludum Dare (#22) significantly more comfortable.
The resulting Game had / was
- Smaller in File Size
- Free Roaming Map
- More Locations / Items / Situations
- Greater Depth than my First Entry.
Linux: Known Issues (do not download till I fix it).
- Gray Screen
- Cannot Click on Gui
Working on them, actually rebuilt the Unbuntu Box couple of hours prior to the Competition Starting so now I can get back to Debugging Post Comp.
Thanks for your Patience and will Post an Update in a bit.
Shout out too Jorbis & Jogg for .OGG playback.
You must sign in to comment.