Ludum Dare 22
December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
Head South - MurrayL - 48 Hour Compo Entry
Head South is a story of journeys. Not just the player, but the people they meet on the way.
This game asks you to question your interpretation of loneliness.
* WASD/Mouse to move.
* Clicking allows you to skip a piece of displayed text.
* Yes, there is a kitten. Yes, it's well hidden.
Timelapse video of the creation is available here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=625ZEhsCfeI
-- I'd love to fix these, but I don't have access to my development PC over the holiday period, sorry! --
* There are a few places where you can walk off the world. Whoops.
* Just to confirm:
IT'S POSSIBLE TO WALK STRAIGHT OFF THE EDGE OF THE GAME WORLD!
You can't get back. You aren't meant to be able to do this. If you get to the edge please don't keep walking; there's no game down there, I promise!
* The ending is broken - it fades to black, but the game doesn't end. Once you are unable to move, the game is over.
* There's no user-friendly quit button. Alt+F4 works fine if you need it (you will need it - see above).
* The mouse cursor is visible. That one's my bad.
You must sign in to comment.