Ludum Dare 22
December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
sQared - FredericRP - Jam Entry
You start in a room that you know nothing about.
Why are you here, who brought you here, are you alone, those are the questions that come into your mind. And then, you begin your quest. It's simple as opening a door: you enter a maze with some strange lights on the walls, their meaning are not familiar at all. During your journey, you will encounter some people, and yet you will still be alone.. at the end.
Who will you be at the end ? Who will you chose to leave and live ?
That's the question you will have to answer to be able to complete the game.
Some bugs are fixed, unfortunately, I had to change the default font with another one to be able to fix the first critical issue (white text on white background). I picked and installed the new font within 5minutes so this critical bug could be fixed without interfering much with the "72hours" jam rule (and I took a screenshot to replace the one where we see the old font)
Here's the fixes made tonight, version 1.1 :
- Fix the dialog font that was white (on white background) : default Arial could not be used so SIDE EFFECT : font now used is Nakadai + black font material (text color won't stay black after saving project, defect to submit to Unity3D)
- Fix the button action that made the character Willy disappear
- Fix the exit trigger that could be triggered infinitely by the player and never end the game
- Decrease the mouse sensitivity (15/10 -> 4/3)
- Fix the Actions Gui : won't orient itself toward the user, located in front of the collider (so it doesn't appear inside object in some case)
- Fix the default "name" of who you are : "me" instead of "grandma"
You must sign in to comment.