Ludum Dare 22
December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
Out - kosinus - 48 Hour Compo Entry
This is a small top-down arcade game. You're all alone, trapped in a building when the security system activates. Progress through floors by disabling sentries using EMP charges. But you have to disable them all in one shot, and stay out of sight!
I'm pretty happy with the result. My aim was something as simple as the original Lode Runner, and in about the same vain. I think I succeeded in simple; the code is less than a thousand lines, but that didn't make it less a challenge to write! ;)
What I personally find most lacking about the result is that I haven't been able to find the time to create some challenging levels. There's a short but adequate tutorial, and one very simple level.
Still, I very much hope you enjoy it!
- Chrome: Tested in Chrome 16, current beta. Should work in any recent version.
- Firefox: Tested in Firefox 9, current beta. Should work in any recent version.
- Opera: Requires (and tested in) Opera 11.60, current stable.
- Safari: Broken on current releases. (Due to HTML Canvas bugs.)
- IE: Broken on current releases. Might just work in IE10 preview, but untested.
- Dec 19: Browser compatibility update.
You must sign in to comment.