Ludum Dare 21
Rescue Support - accidentalrebel - 48 Hour Competition Entry
Watch the playthrough here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMJYaJ_DJ0
Rescue Support is a game wherein you take control of a rescue ship and help out your comrades who are escaping the monster horde.
The unique twist I made with this game is that you take the role as support. You have no guns that you can fire but you do get to help out the team by dropping turrets to help with killing enemies, and health packs to regenerate health.
The more people you rescue and bring back to your base, the more money you get for equipment and upgrades.
- Control Arrows for movement
- Z for buying and picking up items
- For this game I concentrated on the gameplay and less on graphics and sound.
- Didn't have time to include an endgame. Basically just try to get the most number of kills and saves
- Flinging really helps
- Try to set up a camp with turrets, soldiers and medpack and see your score and money rise
You must sign in to comment.