Ludum Dare 21
Escape Cod - Tom 7 - 48 Hour Competition Entry
Game made from scratch in 48h for Ludum Dare 21. All legit.
This was a weird theme for me since I've been working on a game (off and on) for about 13 years called "Escape". You can play it at http://escape.spacebar.org/ but that is NOT the Ludum Dare entry. I wish. This game is called "Escape Cod" and it's kind of like recursive fish pinball.
Play with the arrow keys and spacebar (you may need to click in the window first):
Features and benefits:
- Pleasant pastel title screen
- Frantic pun-based gameplay
- Sleeping with the starfishes
- Three ultra-new tunes, one eponymous, with lyrics
- Almost believable physics using real-style maths
Win screen unspoilered by screenshots.
Timelapse w/cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_VnAkxCmc
You must sign in to comment.