Ludum Dare 20
April 29th-May 2nd, 2011
Theme: It’s Dangerous to go Alone! Take this!
Crawl Alone - Yezu - Competition Entry
This is a 3d dungeon crawler. Written in Java.
You are an adventurer who got lost in far away dungeon. You're goal is to get out alive.
There are three types of environments, 22 levels, 4 types of monsters. I even managed to record a tune for this game :D
I hope You like it :)
So it would seem that the game failed to run on certain systems. The solution is to install OpenAL.
Use Your package manager. Search for "openal" :)
For Mac OS X:
A simple Manual is in the package. However I didn't manage to deliver all instructions/explanations. So here goes:
- Tha game uses a point'n'click interface.
- There are 3 NPCs in the game which will give You important items. The first one is at the first map.
- NPC 1 gives You a sword.
- NPC 2 gives You the ring of invisibility.
- NPC 3 gives You the ring of regeneration.
- Each map has from 1 to 3 exits.
- The name on the current map can be seen in the top left corner of the screen when You enter it. MAP_NPC_x means that this map contains an NPC.
- To take a screenshot press F12.
- To show the console (for some reason :P) press ~.
I've added to downloads an image with the level map for easier navigation.
You must sign in to comment.