Ludum Dare 22
December 16th-19th 2011 :: Theme: Alone
alone I art - Make A Game - Jam Entry
"alone I art" is a game about spending valuable time alone with art.
You're a shady character in a museum. You love art. You love it so much that you need to steal it. But to steal the art, you need to be alone. You can't have anyone spot you stealing or you'll never be allowed be alone with art ever again.
How to play:
- Use the Arrow keys to move
- Use the Space key to grab the art piece
- Go to the exit door to cash in the art piece
- Avoid the guards
- Esc goes back to main menu
Be sure to check the Gallery in the main menu after you're done stealing. Score and Gallery are cleared if you close this page, sorry.
UPDATED TO 1.01, SOUND PROBLEMS SOLVED AND MINOR BUG FIXES
- Sound and Music aren't playing online (fixed in 1.01)
- Footsteps may not play
- Loads wrong splash screen (fixed in 1.01)
- Prop and obstacle layers not showing
- Guard getting stuck sometimes
- Vase and bust values not showing or being added to score (fixed 1.01)
- P doesn't pause the game
- Guard "angry" animation isn't playing
- Exit door animation isn't playing (fixed in 1.01)
- Some paintings are impossible to steal, sorry, our bad (fixed 1.01)
- Gallery doesn't display numbers of uncollected art (fixed 1.01)
- Top Score isn't saved when game is closed
- Guards' circle of vision passes through walls but guards can't see through walls
- When more guards are after you, pursuit music changes to sneaking music if one loses you.
- Top Score and Gallery are cleared if you close the game, sorry.
- Gallery shows 75 paintings out of 72.
- You can cash in a piece of art when being pursued.
- Main menu and HUD objects need alignment
- Paintings and lights need alignment
- Museum at day with visitors
You must sign in to comment.