Ludum Dare 23
Archive for the ‘LD #23’ Category
Thats my first ever Ludum Dare project finished. My friend and I entered to the Jam since we wanted to work as a pair for our first go. It was real good fun and you can check out our entry “Let’s Go Moon” at – Here
So it’s coming up to the end of day 1 of our Jam entry, and so far we’re doing ok. We’ve got a title screen and basic gameplay elements set up, and we’ll be building on top of that tomorrow hopefully to make us a damn good game. Our game is called Let’s Go Moon, where you play the moon! Who is sick of being stuck on Earth and decides to head off to be its own planet.
To do -
- More objects in space, asteroids, comets, meteor belts, space debris, satelittes, things which make it feel a bit more alive.
- Sound effects
- Make it so objects are generated in the direction you are going (right now they are just placed everywhere)
- Add in “Ocupied” planets, which will fight back at you if you try and bump into them.
- Add a hud? Maybe, something minimal.
- Make the controls a bit smoother, and the camera.
What we’ve done?
www.supersaurus.net/Other/TinyWorld.swf (It doesn’t look like much!)