About Nanofus (twitter: @nanofus)
Archive for the ‘LD #23’ Category
Hey, I managed to finish my game … wow, seven hours before deadline?
It’s called Casal Navity and it tells the story of a small creature who lives in somebody’s nasal cavity (It’s the tiny world. Clever, eh?). I got the idea from a nosebleed I had yesterday morning.
The fancy features:
- A 400×225 pixel world to explore
- An epic linear story, length about 5 minutes
- The story rolls on the screen in prose format
- Fancy artistic stuff
- Memorable characters, such as Casal Navity and the evil Cosmic Nose-God, Nenu
- A challenging final mission
- Based on a true story…sort of.
Does anyone want to give it a try? :3 It’s Windows only, sorry for that.
Download link here.
This morning I woke up to a nosebleed. While waiting for it to stop I checked the theme and tried to come up with good ideas. So now I’m making a game about a small creature that lives in its own tiny world, somebody’s nose. The game’s name is Casal Navity.
I have no idea yet how this will turn out. We’ll see. Like my previous LD game, I’m making this with CoolBasic. I would have used Unity, but I’m not very good with it yet.
Also, everyone seems to be posting photos of their desktops. Here’s a low quality one of mine: