Ludum Dare 26
Text adventure is still under development
Currently done :
- Bug fixes for most browser.
- A most readable source-code.
- List of available directions.
To do :
- Fix the backspace “bug” … if someone has an idea on how to solve this problem, thank’s
- Edit the last part of the code ( “take” command ).
- Add auto-completion and history.
- Add some events.
- Add a real goal.
- Add a lot of rooms and items.
Don’t hesitate to try the compo version and to add your suggestion.
I took into consideration all the feedbacks and I currently working on a new boosted version of “Text adventure” planned to be released to “One Game a Month”.
- list of available directions directly on screen.
- a real goal.
- some shortcuts/alternative commands (eat, use, watch … ).
- bugs fixes.
- ton of new rooms / items.
and more …
I released a new version
You can type “help” to have the command list.
Still compatible only with google chrome, sorry.
I just released the first version of my game, a simple texte adventure game.
The only useable command :