About davidllanos22 (twitter: @davidllanos22)
Ludum Dare 29
Ludum Dare 28
Ludum Dare 25
Ludum Dare 24
Ludum Dare 24 Warmup
Ludum Dare 23
I’m really looking forward to this weekend! Let’s do this!
Tools I’ll be using:
- Framework: Phaser
- IDE/Text editor: Sublime Text or PHPStorm
- GFX: PAINT.NET
- SFX: BFXR
- Music: SunVox
Here are my votes:
Some advice for the first-timers:
- Plan your game before going ahead to coding/whatever. It will save you a lot of time later.
- Keep it simple stupid! (KISS rule). You don’t have to make a full AAA game.
- You don’t need to have the perfect code, it’s ok to “cheat” in a jam
And for all of you: Have fun! See you all around here
It’s my balloon!
I’m making a tiny cute platformer :3
I’m posting progress on my twitter.
I’m in again! Last time didn’t managed to finish, let’s see if I can now
I’ll be developing a HTML5 game. I’ve been playing around with canvas for quite a bit and it’s such a great tool for making games!
- Platform: Web
- Text editor: Sublime Text 2
- Graphics: Paint.net
- Audio: bfxr, sunvox
Enjoy the weekend guys! Have fun making your game!
I’m ready for another one
As always I’ll be using Eclipse, Libgdx , Paint.net and Bfxr.
This will be my fourth time, I’m always ready to join this, it’s a pretty awesome experience. I’m quite sick right now though , I hope I can make something worth it!
-Processing or LibGDX
I’m making a Guess Who? like game!
Coding is mostly done and the art is placeholder. Tomorrow I’ll finish the graphics and change some code.
Here a screenie:
30 minutes left!
- IDE: Eclipse
- Language: Java
- Framework: Libgdx
- Art: Paint.Net and Photoshop
- Sound: Bfxr and LSDJ
- Music: LSDJ and Ableton Live
I’ll be using my base library wich you can check it out here.
And remember! The most important thing is have fun! Good luck everybody!