Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014! — Join the Mailing List!
  • October Ends: in 29 days, 13 hours, 42 minutes, 17 seconds
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 64 days, 14 hours, 30 minutes, 17 seconds
  • (FYI: Clock might be off) | Ludum Dare 31: Real World Gatherings (Now Open!)

[ October Challenge 2014 | Resources | Submit/Edit | View All ]

Broken User Registrations

Posted by (twitter: @mikekasprzak)
    March 26th, 2014 12:10 pm

Hey folks! I’ve had to (temporarily) break new user registrations in my search to track down how the spammers are signing up. It may be a couple days before this gets resolved, as I need real data to be able to track them down. Thank you for your patience!

Edit: Apologies, still not done. Seems I caught a nasty cold, and have been out of commission a few days. Soon though.

10 Responses to “Broken User Registrations”

1. Spiridios says:

It seems the the links on posts that say you must be logged in to reply are broken too.

2. VitalGaming says:

Do what you must to get rid of the spammers. I despise them all :D

3. DrCicero says:

Does this have anything to do with clicking logout leading to 404 not found?
      Oh and: Destroy the spammers! (Isnt that an interesting idea for a game? :| )

4. Solifuge says:

I smell a theme suggestion for next LD?

5. danidre14 says:

I hope this gets resolved before Ludum Dare 29, in case people might have now found out about it and won’t be able to register and participate.

6. lightsoda says:

The login page is wp-logan.php, never noticed that, seems sketchy…

7. Why not use a captcha before each news post ?