Thoughts on this Ludum Dare -
- I’m kinda disappointed, but the results seem fair.
- Best ranking: 50th for humor.
- I didn’t focus on a concept and the theme enough.
- My concept was you have 1 arm but multiple tools, you have to find ways to carry tools without your arm.
- Didn’t have enough time to do that!
- Instead I spent time on other things:
- I wanted to include palette swapping and NPCs.
- I’m happy I included them, but I should’ve focused more on a concept.
- I coded everything from scratch, which made things take longer. I’m happy I did that though.
- I received a lot of nice comments
- Thanks to the 71 people who rated my game!
- If you haven’t played it, check out The Visitor.
Thoughts on previous Ludum Dares -
- My best Entry is Mondrianism, doing well in everything except humor.
- Second best would be my first entry, The Good Ship Higgs Boson.
- Super Space Goat Thief Standoff!! is definitely my worst entry, but I only spent a few hours on that.
- My best category has been different every time, interestingly.
- As you can see, there’s a clear trend of… um… well…