MiniLD 48 is over! A whopping 72 entries! You are all winners! Your prize: 72 brand new games! Thanks to everyone who participated! Exclamation!
We’re not going to have an official voting, but I highly recommend you check out the games and leave some comments. I hope I speak for all of us when I say feedback is always welcome.
If you didn’t get the chance to submit your game yet, let me know. I closed the submission, but I can reopen it if you started late or just needed some more hours to get your game done. Find me on IRC or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: The theme! Thank you everyone for all the suggestions! Instead of just one word, I’m going to give you a few:
Feel free to use any number of the words. Feel free to take the words out of context.
- Make a game.
- You have 48 hours of time, on January 10th-12th. Don’t sweat it though. If you need a few extra hours, feel free to do that.
- You can choose your starting time freely, but I recommend starting Friday night or Saturday morning in your own timezone.
- You can work alone or in a team.
- Feel free to use previously created assets, or freely available assets created by others.
- You can use any tools available to you.
- Have fun!
I’ll try to get a submission form up and running soon, and I’ll add a MiniLD48 category to the blog. I hope everybody has fun, and please join us on the #ludumdare IRC channel, tweet about your games with the #ld48 hashtag, tweet screenshots with the #screenshotsaturday hashtag, post stuff here on the blog, etc!