Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014! — Join the Mailing List!
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 78 days, 15 hours, 18 minutes, 15 seconds
  • (Time might be off, we’ll have it right soon)

TTY GFX ADVNTR now on XBox Live Indie Games!

Posted by (twitter: @GaTechGrad)
    November 27th, 2013 1:55 pm

My game TTY GFX ADVNTR is now available on the XBox Live Indie Game (XBLIG) marketplace.  This game started as my mini LD45 entry, which was written in C and SDL.  After receiving positive feedback from other Indie developers, I decided to port it to C Sharp and XNA, so it would be available to a wider audience.  The XBLIG version also has many new enemies, different weapons, and a skill system for crushing attacks.

boxart  ttygfx_levidsmith

Buy the game today for only $1 (USD) on the XBox Live Indie Game marketplace.  From the XBox360 home screen, select  Games tab > Browse Games > Indie tab > New Releases or buy it on the web at TTY GFX ADVNTR (only for XBox 360)

Trailer:

Official Soundtrack:

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “TTY GFX ADVNTR now on XBox Live Indie Games!”

1. Genecyll says:

I like your soundtrack! Minimal, but it sounds like what you want to hear at that certain points.

2. goerp says:

I remember your game! I liked it too.
      Don’t have an Xbox, so I will have to skip this, but good job for releasing this.

So, did you sell some already?

• GaTechGrad says:

Thanks, I will try to release on other platforms such as Desura and Indievania in the near future.

The initial sales reports are coming in and the conversion ratio (sales divided by trials) is looking good. Hopefully the overall downloads will pick up as well.

3. […] View post: TTY GFX ADVNTR now on XBox Live Indie Games! | Ludum Dare […]