Ludum Dare 30 — August 22nd-25th 2014 — Theme: Connected Worlds
  • Judging Ends: in 19 days, 14 hours, 7 minutes, 59 seconds
  • [ Real World Gatherings | Ludum Deals | Warmup Weekend (Games) | MiniLD #53 | Wallpaper (1) (2) (3) | Mailing List ]

[ Play+Rate | Edit | View All Games | My Game ]

#1GAM wants YOU!

Posted by (twitter: @McFunkypants)
    April 30th, 2013 1:25 pm

One Game A Month - www.onegameamonth.comOne Game A Month loves Ludum Dare. You see, #1GAM is not a game jam. It is the gamification of gamedev. You earn XP and achievements for doing what you love. We rely on game jams to motivate us. Like doing workouts, the goal is to become stronger, faster, better gamedevs by releasing many small games.  We’d love to have you join us – 5000 strong and growing! Please SHARE YOUR LD48 GAME with us!

Tags: , , , ,

22 Responses to “#1GAM wants YOU!”

1. playvue says:

There’s still time to use your Ludum Dare entry as your April entry! (1GAM has a grace period.) Join now and get a hefty LD kickstart!

2. axcho says:

Yay, #1GAM! I’ve been stressing out so much about my April game, or lack thereof. I didn’t have time to do LD26 this weekend, but I did come up with some ideas. Maybe I can make something really… *ahem* minimal this evening. ;)

3. Msquirrel says:

Already Submitted my LD entry for 1GAM

4. ananasblau says:

Stoopid me already made an April game before ludum dare. #2gam

5. theplotlessplot says:

Is there something I have to do to “link” my LD entry to my 1GAM profile?

6. McFunkypants says:

TO ADD YOUR GAME TO #1GAM, just sign up (using the top right login button or the YOU icon badge below the logo. Then click your name/icon to go to YOUR PROFILE PAGE. You’ll see a nice scorecard and below it, an EDIT PROFILE / SUBMIT GAME button.

And remember, you can submit APRIL games late (even if it is May) all that matters is the month you MADE it in, not the month you submit. We welcome late submissions.

#1GAM is a “no rules” zone. =)

7. AaronYip says:

What happens if I don’t have a Twitter? :<

8. Selliato says:

I’m in.
      I just have to improve my LD game before that.

9. laaph says:

#1GAM wants finished games. I didn’t finish my Ludum Dare game! :(

10. ilo says:

I’ve been meaning to join for a while, whilst making games in secret, he he he.

11. foul says:

@Laaph, I’m sure you’ll finish your game later. There is no time limit in 1GAM. You even can fetch up games and outrun us :)

12. AlexFili says:

I absolutely love 1GAM, if you’re serious about games this really will help you focus and keep on track!

13. Merkoth says:

Joined yesterday, will have something ready by the end of this month :D

14. I submitted my Ludum Dare game to One Game A Month :)

15. Travis Irby says:

This is an awesome idea and the site is great :)

Joined and submitted my ludum game for april.. Now for may!

16. sparkleswirl says:

Thanks for posting this! I submitted last night and 1gam is definitely going to motivate me to keep making games!

17. ShinkiroCode says:

Submitted right after I submitted on Ludum Dare ^.^

18. CloudiestNights says:

Gah, I still have too much work to do on my game :(

I’ll just polish it up a bit and start work on a sequel XD

19. Taro Omiya says:

Done. I even submitted the May game.

20. Posted my LD game as my May game, I finished up my April one before LD started! :D

21. Uhfgood says:

Hmm… I guess I could submit mine as my “may” game. Although I plan to really improve it.