Ludum Dare 30 — August 22nd-25th 2014 — Theme: ??? (Suggest a Theme)
  • Ludum Dare 30 Begins: in 21 days, 19 hours, 13 minutes, 28 seconds
  • [ Real World Gatherings | Ludum Deals | MiniLD #53 ]

Ludum Dare 25 Results

Posted by (twitter: @mikekasprzak)
    January 7th, 2013 7:15 pm

MayanWell we survived 2012 long enough to see the end of the year, and the end of our 25th event.

December’s event saw a whopping 1327 entries, bringing our outrageous total for the year to 4651! That’s right. Four thousand, six hundred and fifty one games made in the year of 2012. That’s more than most game consoles!

Without further ado, here are the results:

How did I do?

You can view your results here:

My Results: ludumdare.com/…/?action=me

The individual category results are just above your comments.

Top 50 Games

Check out winning competition and jam games here:

Compo Top 50: ludumdare.com/…/?action=top
    Jam Top 50: ludumdare.com/…/?action=top&cat=Overall(Jam)

Winners are decided by the Overall category.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Categorical Top 25s

Here at Ludum Dare, being the best game isn’t the only way to win. Games are rated in 7 additional categories, with a special “Coolness” category highlighting people that went above and beyond to be sure you got a vote.

Categorical Top 25s: ludumdare.com/…/?more=1

*NOTE*: You can click on the titles of the categories for Top 50 style lists per category.

Ludum Dare at GDC 2013

As usual Phil and I will be at GDC 2013 in San Francisco. If you too are planning to attend, be sure to check us out here in March. We might have something going on. :)

In the mean time, we’ve opened up a thread to discuss GDC.

Ludum Dare 26 – April 2013

Another new year, a season of Ludum Dares. You had a good time right? Great! We’re doing it again in April! We don’t have a specific date chosen yet, but stay tuned for that. Follow us on Twitter or join the mailing list to stay informed.

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions for us (website, observations, etc), we continue to collect them in the comments here:

Thanks everyone for coming out and making 2012 our biggest and best year yet!

- Mike Kasprzak (PoV)

* * *

Archive: End, Gatherings, Video Streams, Warmup Weekend, Warmup Weekend Results, Ludum Deals, Goat

16 Responses to “Ludum Dare 25 Results”

1. Congratulations, everyone! Thank you to the Ludum Dare team! :D

Looking forward to doing it again! :D

2. Jiggawatt says:

Ludum Dare resulted in some great games again. It’s been a fun ride, hope to see you guys next time!

Always glad to see people appreciated the effort I put into my game, especially audio and innovation. Except the world was not yet ready for the fun it had to offer…

3. MrEvilGuy says:

Great effort everyone this Ludum Dare was awesome!
      When April comes around, I’ll be ready to pounce.

LOVE LOVE LOVE
      MrEvilGuy

4. DiscoFish says:

I love you Ludum Dare!

5. PaulSB says:

#1 mood! Wow… Congrats all, there are so many awesome little games here, once again.

6. Jiyko says:

Lets get the timer started for the next one!

7. Cthu says:

Yaaay, I’m in the 1st thousand in every category :D

Congratulations to winners.

8. bradleypollard says:

Can’t believe I got top 10 Innovation :O Can’t wait to have another go next time!

9. Alex Rose says:

I got 9th place in the Jam for humour!

Thanks so much! This was my first entry and that made me so happy.

I really can’t believe how welcoming a community this is. I’m definitely going to enter again in future, after everyone was so nice.

10. prettymuchbryce says:

Thanks Ludum Dare!

11. crashbanito says:

I got 27th in audio. Wow, I cannot stress how much of a surprise that was. Thanks for the votes guys and congratulations to the top contestants.

12. Raptor85 says:

scored N/A in every single category, with every single comment on my game being “Sorry, no linux, can’t run” (and one guy who didn’t have opengl support)….can we maybe not count N/A across the board votes to the default score or coolness so that people don’t just rate games they can’t even run and get them off the lists, i mean, if you’re on windows why are you browsing to and rating linux only games???

13. deepnight says:

Thanks a LOT for all the kind comments :) I’m sooo glad people liked my entry!

Wish the best to all of you for the upcoming year! Join in on #OneGameAMonth on Twitter! And of course, I’m desperately waiting for the next LD…