I was not expecting to be able to attend this LD but since my newborn little girl is sleeping very well it seems like I can make it !
I’ll be using the following tools :
- Programming : My beloved Haxe
- IDE : FlashDevelop
- Libraries : most likely none, maybe h3d/hxsl if I make things in 3D
- Graphics : GraphicsGale
- Sfx : LabChirp
- Music : SunVox Synth or Benjamin’s MML Player
Also, I’m very happy to see more and more LD games being made in Haxe, and not only by my usual ex co-workers at Motion-Twin deepnight and Benjamin
A few recent news about Haxe while we’re at it :
- The Haxe Foundation was launched on http://haxe-foundation.org , please donate if you wish to support it
- Stencyl 3.0 is entirely based on Haxe as announced here
- HaxePunk is a Haxe port of the popular FlashPunk library, and the original FlashPunk library is working on a version 2 in Haxe
Also, based on the great results from last LD, I’m currently working with some friends on a more complete version of Evoland, here’s an exclusive screenshot
You can learn more about the game on http://evoland.shirogames.com
Have a nice LD, may the goat be with you !