Well, it’s done! No enough time to finish levels in the 48h limits but I’ll finish them anyway tomorrow. This is just a clone of a little japanese indie game (http://www.indiegames.com/2010/06/freeware_game_pick_hero_defeat.html), with a twist: 4 characters.
Each character has to fight one type of enemy:
- The knight fights only the orcs – if the knight’s level is equal or superior to the orc’s level.
- The rogue fights only the zombies – if the rogue’s level is equal or superior to the zombie’s level.
- The necromancer fights only the graves – if the necromancer’s level is equal or superior to the graves’s level.
- The wizard fights only the ghost – if the wizard’s level is equal or superior to the ghost’s level.
DL link >> https://www.box.com/s/ssovn84up6qm1chmnogk (no HTML, flash, etc. just a good old .EXE file in a ZIP archive).
You have to use a keyboard to play:
- ARROWS = move
- X = action
- C = switch heroes
- ENTER = restart game/level