Ludum Dare 31 — Coming December 5th-8th 2014! — Join the Mailing List!
Also check out the Ludum Dare 30 results!
  • Ludum Dare 31 begins: in 75 days, 12 hours, 52 minutes, 57 seconds
  • (Time might be off, we’ll have it right soon) | Real World Gatherings (Now Open!)

October Challenge 2012 Wrapup

Posted by (twitter: @mikekasprzak)
    November 1st, 2012 11:32 pm

Wow, what a fantastic turnout. 58 games submitted by Octobers end, nearly double last year (31). Congratulations to everyone, and I hope you found this to be both an encouraging and educational experience. See you again next year.

Submit Finished | View All Submissions
    Announcement | Resources and Opportunities

If you didn’t finish, that’s okay! Let us know about your unfinished game over here:

Submit Unfinished | View All

Special thanks to Breakdance McFunkyPants for keynoting our 2012 October Challenge event, and be sure to check out his MiniLD event coming up in a few weeks.

And without further ado, it’s now time to announce Ludum Dare 25… :D

9 Responses to “October Challenge 2012 Wrapup”

1. prepixel says:

I don’t see my game there, was there some sort of formal submission process I missed? :P Oh well, it was a lot of fun – congratulations to everyone!

2. Submitted as unfinished just now, but that’s okay, any feedback would be greatly appreciated so I can make the game better before a Mid November release.

Thanks again to everyone at Ludum Dare, without you all I probably wouldn’t have pushed myself that bit further towards making a game for cash monies in the first place!

3. pythong says:

as a suggestion: it seems like you could submit something only once – so if you would have made a second app, it hadn’t shown up. which means if you’re nutty enough to make several ones, you could have submitted only once, not several. If you would add that functionality for the next October challenge, that would be great ;)

4. Puzzlem00n says:

Well, my game is so unfinished, coding was never even started! WOOOO! That means I won, right? :D

5. AlwaysGeeky says:

Awww I didnt even know you had to submit anything… oh well I am glad I managed to sell some copies and moke some $ from Vox :) Well done everyone!

6. juaxix says:

Cool, I got a finished part and an unfinished one :)

7. kulhajs says: