Looking for a Console for your Flash game? I’m currently developing Consolator, a simple library which attachs a console to your project, ready to use and fully customizable.
You can use it to debug your variables, or change your game while playing. You can easily call the methods of the objects you bind.
- Categories of messages, you can hide what you don’t want to see.
- Bind any class and you can automatically access its public methods.
- Visual auto-completion with a popup, just like an IDE would.
- Easy integration: just addChild(new Consolator());
- Fully customizable: change color, background, position, size, etc.
- Remember the last commands used so you don’t have to write them again.
Your ideas are welcome at consolator.uservoice.com