play & rate the game: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-24/?action=preview&uid=10298
What went right:
What went wrong:
No so much.
- Hitboxes where not optimal
- the contrast and quality of your monitor/lcd decides whether you see the spikes or not
- i don’t like the name of the game
Thats all .
I calculated 37 working hours (out of 48h) but in the end i only spend 26h on the game.
- Tiled (Tile Editor)
- Chrome (for debugging)
- Notepad++ (Script Editor)
- Paint .NET
- Irfanview (Screenshots)
- sfxr (Soundeffects)
- Audacity (Sound Editor)
- GarageBand (iPad) for the music
- WinSCP (for upload to our server)
- Total Commander (without this tool i’m off)