I’ve played over 80 games so far and have seen some really good stuff. If you haven’t played these 7 games yet, go play them now!
1. Parental Guidance – Maple – 48 Hour Compo Entry- This game is gonna win the award for mood, I don’t want to spoil anything.
2. Evoland – ncannasse – 48 Hour Compo Entry-This one is highly polished. Again I don’t want to spoil anything here.
3. Octogeddon – flyingbear – 48 Hour Compo Entry- In octogeddon you use your tentacles to attack incoming subs. When you die, you can choose to upgrade your tentacles to shoot fire balls, add another leg and more. I’m going to be playing this one again, a lot of fun.
4. Super Clew Land – Team Clew – Jam Entry-If you told me this was a long lost NES game, I would believe it. I felt like I was a kid again playing my NES. It actually looks and plays a lot like a Kirby game in my opinion.
5. Strike of Rage ! – deepnight – 48 Hour Compo Entry- Deepnight made this, that’s enough of a reason to play it. If you like beat’em ups, you’ll love this.
6. The Legend of Elzad – arkeus – 48 Hour Compo Entry- I JUST realized that elzad is Zelda mixed up, which is exactly what this game is, Zelda. It’s going to be interesting to see how far Arkeus takes this idea, either way it’s really good.
7. LD24 X0ut – X-0ut – Jam Entry-This game is just pure fun.
P.S And if you haven’t tried our game out, please give it a try!