While Zeik and I figure out our post-mortem thoughts and plans for future tweaks to our game, have a timelapse video courtesy of Cake! And since she’s the artist and designer of Pow! Pow! Pow!, be prepared for lots of colors and cute little aliens. (As well as not-so-cute bigger aliens.)
- Character and asset creation
- Environment design
- Inspiration from The Twilight Zone
- Designing a set of cohesive enemies
- Planning storyboard ideas
- Level design through XML on Dreamweaver and figuring out exact pixel positioning through InDesign
- Brainstorming harmonious typography combinations (Existence Light with Arvo)
- Brief poor attempts at sound editing and sound effects
- Random one-second blip of Michelangelo’s “Pieta”
- Lots of Twitter and IRC shots. Yikes.
- WEBCAM PHOTO TIME!!!
- Excluded: All the facebooking and AIM-ing that ensued