Again I realized how good it can be to just let LD be LD and go outside for a walk.
I planned the next steps and what I want to achieve for today. What I got so far:
- blender setup for moddeling my world with texture-nodes for texture-splatting
- basic-script for linking process and defining different processes. Like do animation 1, then wait, then animation 2, and begin again…
- basic house (which will for sure stay like this)
- ground mesh for an character with rigging
You can see my basic-character sitting lazy on the mushroom-house while I’m trying to work….nenene
What I want to achieve till the end of this day:
- basic-animations: idle, walk, run
- basic-game-control: click to a point, walk there, click to an object, fire event or such…
- when I’m getting tired (actually I am already): create the characters: a guy, a girl and a bad guy
- start with doing some music-stuff with lmms
As I already said, I’m not sure if I can finish for the compo, but really want to finish at least for the jam….