In the spirit of recursion…
So, what is it acually like to code and create content on an ASUS Transformer tablet?
- You miss the screen real estate of a dedicated workstation.
- You LOVE the fact that you compile the application and it’s right there, without waiting to push to the device
- You LOVE that it cuts the emulator out of the question entirely.
- You really wish there were a better way to keep tabs on logcat than to exit your app.
- You can’t just watch logcat it scroll by as you play with the application.
- Logcat now has a much more limited number of lines of text that it hangs onto.
- No photoshop obviously, but all I need is a paint equivalent, and Pixelesque is a relatively nice one (but with serious limitations)
- Plasma Sound is FUN to use, and FUN to make sound effects with.
- SPC is FUN to use and FUN to make loops with. Seriously I love my soundtrack on this game.
And now before I grab dinner, here’s some screenshots.