I spent the day “working” on my warm-up MiniLD32. I have the general design done, it’s a sort of gopher smash on the head game, except you are on a float throwing beads and doubloons at people in the crowd instead on hitting them on the head. I was going to use Orthello2D with Unity but after some hair pulling figure out it hasn’t been update to 3.5. Then, I started figuring out how 2D Toolkit worked, but it dawned on me an hour or so in that I couldn’t use that in a Ludum Dare because I can’t share all the code. So, then I started floundering around trying to get some basic things working a la from scratch. After Google-ing some problem I ended up watching 3 hours of YouTube Unity tutorials. So, a most successful warm-up so far, as long as you think of warm-ups as making all the mistakes you can’t afford to during the actual Ludum Dare. I’m headed to bed now, but I could still have something playable by the end of the day tomorrow, stress on the could.