Home | Rules and Guide | Sign In/Create Account | Write a Post | Reddit | | #ludumdare on irc.afternet.org (Info)

Ludum Dare 29 — April 25th-28th Weekend [9 PM EST] — Theme: ??? (Slaughter Ends Soon!)
  • Ludum Dare 29 Compo Begins: in 8 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes, 18 seconds
  • Ludum Dare 29 Jam Begins: in 8 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes, 19 seconds
  • [ MiniLD 50 | Warmup Weekend April 19th-20th | Real World Gatherings | Ludum Deals | Wallpaper ]

Congress Chainsaw Massacre – SOPAjam

Posted by (twitter: @Sosowski)
    January 18th, 2012 11:25 pm

My SOPAjam entry Congress Chainsaw Massacre is ready!

Play on my website!
    Play on Newgrounds!
    Play on Kongregate! (with high scores!)

6 Responses to “Congress Chainsaw Massacre – SOPAjam”

1. GreaseMonkey says:

I swear one of those pieces of music are by Necros (Andrew Sega).

2. Wompus says:

Oh god this was so good

3. digital_sorceress says:

The chainsaw makes it much less frustrating. :)

But… the people you describe as fat idiots may in fact be shrewd risk takers, who know exactly what they are doing.. ie, screwing people over because they can and want to. There are myriads of ways of disguising and excusing such abuse.

Not everyone is guided by utopian ideals. In the cut and thrust of business, Nietzschean perspectives tend to thrive. ie, that truly powerful people don’t need to hold themselves back with beliefs. :|

• GreaseMonkey says:

“I believe this is a great idea.”

“I believe this will earn me a lot of money – and that money is the meaning of life.”

I would call these beliefs.

• digital_sorceress says:

That’s a subtly different usage of the word.

The idea with Nietzche, is that most people interpret actions and goals within a framework of ‘good’ and ‘bad’. Whereas the ubermensch would use a framework of ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. That’s a subtle but important difference.

To Nietzcheans, the former is a self defeating “slave morality”, where people deny themselves full use of the power they wield.