It’s been a solid couple of days now so it’s time to give my game (The Animals are Deadly) a sober second thought.
- I did things I for the most part knew how to do. Not as much guess and hope it works coding this Ludum Dare.
- This lead to some serious art time which hopefully shows.
- For the amount of time I put into sounds and music it turned out pretty rad. I’m usually pretty bad at that.
- I slept and ate like a normal person all weekend. Felt wonderful.
- Kicking birds away is fun.
- The HUD looked sick, but I’m pretty biased towards big stupid HUDs.
- It’s pretty hard to tell what the Van does. (It scares the birds away; can be used to stay safe for awhile or keep birds from following behind you)
- The map is WAY to big with WAY too many things I must have been subconsciously overcompensating for something.
All in all it was a good run this Ludum Dare and I’m pretty happy with the results.