December 19th, 2011 2:18 pm
What went well:
- Bugs didn’t happen. It was sort of magical. I never spent more than 10 minutes correcting any bug, and there’s no crashes I’ve discovered in the Mac version.
- I had adequate time to create assets. Most of Sunday, actually.
- My game concept is original.
- My timelapse was good!
- I did some serious bloggin’.
What went poorly:
- The game concept isn’t quite as fun as I’d imagined. I still like it though.
- The code is by far the worst code I’ve ever written. Yes, worse than both previous Ludum Dares I’ve done.
- The music doesn’t last very long. A longer loop would be good.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.