Previous post here.
Ok, 20 hours have passed like a breeze. I’ve kept myself busy, coding and doing my best to create 3D models that can be identified with ease! Got most of the Core Mechanics working quite well. I now need to polish them and focus on Level Design and media (textures, models, music). This is a full list of features that have been added today:
- Player and Camera controls (1st person, 3rd person, top-down – although top-down is what I am going to use)
- Bullet handling for the Enemies
- Enemy AI. There are two types of enemies, Attackers and Defenders. The Attackers will engage the Player gun-first, while defenders will rush towards the TouchDown zone, in order to defend it.
- Switching between levels.
- HUD (Health Bar, Special Bar/Stamina Bar)
I’m happy with my progress today, managed to do most of the things that I had planed. Gonna take a quick nap (2-3h maximum) and then I’m back to adding the rest of the features, and polishing the game.
As a bonus, here’s my Timelapse video. Hope you guys like it.