Yo, I’m totally in this time! I’ll probably be jamming cause my toolchain is so clogged with my commercial stuff now, but ya never know.
Compo code base:
- python / pygame
- AS3, which I don’t know, but I’ve hacked a few crummy things together in it before
- dev under linux and port to windows
Jam code base:
- C++ / PHP if I use any web backend stuff
- or just PHP if I do a multiplayer web game
- dev under OS X and port to windows
- iPad with MultiTrack for recording audio clips and sound effects
- the gimp for graphics stuffs
- maybe modplug tracker for music
- sfxr if I need blips and beeps
Them’s the plans! I may do an iOS game if it’s the right theme. I think I might be leaning towards doing something with AS3, maybe I should spend friday learning it a bit in advance so I’m not scrambling to get my skills together.