I’m a bored first year software engineer who took game design classes and I want to make a game!
Weapons of choice:
– C: Yes, just plain old C. No C# no C++ just C. It will rock your world.
– SDL: Simple DirectMedia Layer. OLD SCHOOL multimedia library for C. It’s like a crummier version of DirectX. I don’t know why I’m using it.
– GIMP & Paint: For pictures. What else?
– Audacity: For recording music (using my keyboard or guitar or beautiful, handsome voice)
– My bathrobe: THE BEST INDOOR CLOTHING KNOWN TO MAN
Ok, it’s 6:30 am and I just pulled an all-nighter working on prime numbers. So far I’m able to find all prime numbers under 1 billion in around 50 seconds. That’s pretty good. See you all in 12 hours, it’s NAP TIME for me.
PS: ENGINEERS ROCK