Panic starts to set in during Ludum Dare theme voting week and by-golly this week has gone by fast. I wasn’t able to participate in LD #18 so I’m excited to be getting ready for #19. My machines are all rebooted with a clean desktop and ready to rock.
- iMac 27″ Core i7
- HP Laptop (in case I need to use any Windows apps)
- Flash Builder 4
- Flixel 2.35
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Wacom Bamboo
- iPad apps (maybe)
- iPhone/iPad apps (maybe)
- Chat Mapper (if I go with a dialog heavy game idea)
Unfortunately I won’t get a chance to start right away on Friday evening so my usual plan will be out of whack. But roughly this is what I’ll stick to:
- Friday night: Think of an idea that fits the theme
- Saturday Morning: Prototype
- Saturday Afternoon/Night: Drive to Alpha (core content, fully playable, submittable if needed)
- Sunday: polish, tuning, nice-to-haves.