This time I don’t have any concerts or rehearsals, so I hope to be able to spend lots of time on LD17! This time I really want to finish something that’s playable and has sound/music.
- depending on the theme and my idea, I plan to use FlashDevelop and either Flixel with AS3 or my own code base with Haxe and SWFMill (the newest version has support for mod files based on BadSector’s FMP), perhaps box2d or physaxe, or perhaps BlitzMax / Blitz3D
- Tile Studio, PhotoImpact, Inkscape, Photoshop, GIMP
- Nero Wave Studio, bladeenc, audacity
- MilkyTracker / NoteWorthy Composer
- instruments: keyboard, cello, double bass, guitar
- my ZOOM H2 audio recorder for recording sound samples
- ETL.exe and Virtualdub for time lapse, ManicTime for time/app logging
- FireFox with ChatZilla
- digital camera
- I just bought a Wacom tablet, I might use that, but haven’t really had time to practice drawing with it yet
- food & drink: almost none left, so I’ll have to do some shopping tomorrow
Good luck everyone!